Hybrid glass with a revolutionary method of installation - if you have been scared by this aspect while using screen protection, your problems have just been solved!
Glass from the "EZ Fit" series from Spigen has been secured with a mounting frame cut perfectly to the front of the device, thanks to which you can perfectly position it on the screen. The manufacturer has simplified the assembly method to such an extent that it is fully intuitive for every user.
ProFlex EZ Fit is a relatively thin coating that has been hardened to 8H during the production process.
The coating has been covered with an oleophobic and hydrophobic layer that minimizes the leaving of fingerprints.
The hybrid coating is dedicated in particular to protect the screen against scratches and minimizes the risk of damage to the screen during unexpected events.
* The ProFlex coating has the widest possible die, which means it may not be compatible with every case.
1) Begin installation in the bathroom right after bathing - the steam will absorb all the dust from the atmosphere and it will not disturb your installation.
2) Thoroughly clean and degrease the screen surface, then use a dry cloth to polish it to a shine.
3) Put the frame with the sealed glass on the front part of the phone.
4) Remove the frame along with the protective foil. Get rid of air bubbles by firmly pressing the whole thing with circular movements for several dozen seconds. Do this so that the adhesive layer adheres to the screen as much as possible.
- 100% Original
- Packed in the original packaging
- Extremely easy to install thanks to the mounting frame
- Hardness 8H
- Oleophobic layer
2 x Spigen Pro Flex Hybrid Glass
1 x Installation Kit